Transportation Sector - Building Sector - Energy Sector
- 0.70 to 0.90 Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) sound absorption
- 46 Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating
- Freeze Thaw - Salt Scaling - Burn Resistance
Durisol Noise Barriers
Absorptive Precast - Noise Walls
The leading noise barrier brand in North America.
The Durisol Precast Noise Barrier Systems is a post and panel wall system made of durable, noise absorptive Durisol material.
Durisol is the proprietary name of a lightweight and cementitious composition made of organic softwood shavings that are specially processed to an acoustically engineered size and bonded together with Portland cement. It is self-draining and highly resistant to weather exposure such as freeze-thaw, road de-icing chemicals and fungicides.
The Durisol Precast Noise Barrier Systems are completely customizable to the site demands. Our sales, design, engineering and project teams will work as an extension of your team to deliver industry-leading noise protection.
- Manufactured in Canada & the United States.
- Sound absorbing panels alleviate noise concerns and prevent reverberation.
- Panels available in variety of architectural textures, patterns, and colors.
BUILT TO LAST
- 40+ year service life.
- Quality-controlled, NPCA certified plants.
These are just some of the unique projects we have worked on. Our in-house engineering and manufacturing capabilities allows complete design flexibility using custom moulds, integration of transparent panels, lighting, vegetation and even etched or painted designs. Get inspired today.