The leading noise absorptive barrier in North America.
The Durisol Precast Noise Barrier Systems is a post and panel wall system made of durable, noise absorptive Durisol material.
Durisol is the proprietary name of a lightweight and cementitious composition made of organic softwood shavings that are specially processed to an acoustically engineered size and bonded together with Portland cement.
- Roads & Highways
- Railway corridors
- Building Enclosures or Barriers
- Utility Substations
- Residential Developments
- Industrial & Commercial Sites
Main Features and Benefits
- Manufactured in Canada & the United States.
- Sound absorbing panels alleviate noise concerns and prevent reverberation.
- Quality-controlled, NPCA certified plants.
- Panels can be designed to desired architectural textures, patterns, and colours.
BUILT TO LAST
- 40+ year service life.
Design Details at a Glance
Below is the standard design details for our NB15 wall system. We also have an NB12 and NB24 wall system. Our precast panels can easily be modified for shorter bays on site and other site-specific customizations as needed.
- up to 43 ft (13m)
- 15 ft (4.56m) from center-to-center
- Concrete or galvanized steel
- 15 FT (4.57m) long by 18-48 inches (0.46-1.22m) high.
- Single or double-sided absorptive panels are available, with a minimum of 0.70 NRC reached.
- Can be designed with integrated retaining wall panels.