Framed transparent panels for easy drop-in installation, adaptable to ground or structure-mounted systems.
Durisol’s transparent ready-fit panels carry a 30-year warranty and will not fade or discolor over time. Fully fabricated when delivered to site, our framed panels are designed with flexibility in mind. Designers get the benefit of a tall noise wall, without closing-in a space.
The ready-fit panels are commonly integrated with our Durisol precast panels, but are compatible to other precast concrete structures where a section of the wall requires more light and unobstructed views.
- Roads and highways
- Commercial and residential developments
- Parks and community centres
Main Features and Benefits
- Allows businesses to remain visible and scenic views accessible to residential neighborhoods.
- Built to withstand debris from vehicle tires and hurricane force winds.
- Hard non-porous surface stays clean with rain exposure.
- Formed and fabricated into any shape.
- Our lightweight system requires minimal installation equipment and crew.
Design Details at a Glance
- Typical panel weight of 6psf
POST SPACING/PANEL SIZES
- Standard panels are sized for 10’, 12’, 15’, and 16’ post spans with heights ranging from 3’ to 8’ high. Panels are often stacked to achieve taller heights, desired aesthetics, and overall efficiency. Panels are available in several additional custom sizes up to 24’ post spans and in panel heights of up to 10 feet.
- Adaptable for use with concrete columns, pilasters or structural steel H-posts.
- STC 32 Db or greater.
- 92% light transmission.
- Available in colorless, frosted and 10 colors. Custom colors available upon request.
- Graffiti is removed easily and quickly involving a spray-on application.
- Bird deterrent markings are available.
- ASTM D 1003 & E 313 - Industry leading 30-year warranty against yellowing despite decades of exposure to sunlight and other elements.
- ASTM E90 STC Rating – 32-36 dB noise reduction dependent on sheet thickness.
- ASTM EN 1794-2 for fragment retention - Optional use of integral filaments to provide fragment protection and enhanced safety.