Transportation Sector, Institutional Sector, Commercial Sector, Industrial (ICI) Buildings, and Residential Sector
Our PVC noise walls are designed to meet all of the necessary industry codes and standards for noise barriers, including:
- Fire Testing, Physical Outdoor Weathering, Accelerated Weather Testing, Impact Resistance and Wind Loads up to 48 PSF
PVC Noise Barrier
Noise Walls - PVC
A lightweight and economical solution for optimal acoustic performance.
Our extruded Rigid PVC (RPVC) is a durable and easy-to-install wall panel. Our post-and-panel wall systems can be designed to withstand roadside conditions, but lightweight and versatile enough for bridges and building rooftops.
Durisol offers noise absorptive, reflective and structural acoustic panels, all constructed with a tongue and groove connection system.
Our design, engineering and project teams will work as an extension of your team to help you meet the site-specific noise abatement requirements of both roadway traffic and building equipment.
- Reduces material weight requirements for roof and bridge designs.
- Excellent sound absorbing and reflecting properties.
- Weather resistant and maintenance-free with a 50+ year lifespan.
- Mineral wool and pvc does not rust or
rot and is impervious to rain, snow,
- Panels are free-draining.
- Lightweight panels are handled by a
single crew member and dropped
- Reduces need for heavy equipment
- Tongue & Groove connection.