A retaining wall system that combines the ingenuity of a stacked panel system with built-in Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE).
Durisol’s Hybrid system utilizes our industry-leading steel post and precast concrete panel wall system as a retaining wall which is made possible using vertical structural posts, cylindrical post footings and precast concrete panels with integral MSE. The rest is engineered to each site.
- Bridge Structures
- Industrial & Commercial Sites
- Rail Applications
- Residential Developments
- Roads and Highways
- Energy Perimeter Walls
STRONG & DURABLE
- Designed for a 75+ service life.
- Our lightweight post and panel system make for a quick and easy installation.
- Quick installation and integrated design make for a cost-effective solution.
- Custom designed based on project specific requirements.
- Compatible with a range of wall system integrations.
Design Details at a Glance
- Standard post spacings up to 3.63 meters on center.
- Standard panels are typically 527 mm.
- 0.8 x height of retaining = length of geogrid behind the wall.
- The DHRWS meets and exceeds the requirements of the Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code (CHBDC).