The Narrow Footprint Retaining Wall System (NFRWS) offers the integration of a noise or traffic barrier and retaining wall system together.
Durisol’s Narrow Footprint Retaining Wall System (NFRWS) is a cantilevered system especially situated for installations with a narrow right-of-way, or where space does not permit the use of a mechanically stabilized earth solution behind the wall.
Our NFRWS is an ideal system for grade separation applications that have a requirement for both noise attenuation and earth retaining. The integrated NFRWS combines two systems into one, minimizing property loss and the need to sequence construction for two separate engineered wall systems.
- Residential Developments
- Commercial Developments
- Transportation Sectors
Main Features and Benefits
- In-house engineering delivers a design for both earth retaining and noise wall, delivered as one combined wall solution.
- Durisol noise absorption panels alleviate noise concerns.
- Panels available in a variety of architectural textures, patterns and colours.
Design Details at a Glance
- NFRWS is offered as a standalone cantilevered earth retaining wall system or integrated with additional wall systems above.
- Minimizes wall footprint required for the wall system and cut for excavation and backfilling.
- Easy integration of handrails, noise walls, headlight screens & privacy screens as a combined solution.
- Most cost-effective integrated solution when combining as one structure for two wall systems.
- MTO DSM listed.