Fire protection and noise mitigation in one.
The Durisol FireStop Wall System is an integral piece of the fire suppression and control system within high-voltage substations. Our wall system is completely customizable to the site demands, and our design, engineering and project teams will work as an extension of your team to deliver industry-leading safety & noise protection.
- Bridge Structures
- Industrial & Commercial Sites
- Rail Applications
- Residential Developments
- Roads and Highways
- Energy Perimeter Walls
Main Features and Benefits
- Alleviate noise concerns with Durisol noise absorbing panels, and prevents reverberation experienced with standard precast walls.
- A wall system designed with all necessary dielectric properties, including non-conductive concrete posts.
- Meets industry standards for fire-ratings, designed with fire rated posts, thermal calking at joints, and have been tested to withstand multiple fires without needed to be replaced.
- Lightweight post and panel system requires minimal installation equipment and crew.
- Quick wall disassembly during transformer repair and maintenance.
- Panels come in a variety of architectural textures, patterns and colors, as well as necessary accessories such as vehicle access doors or transparent panels to provide additional light to enclosures.
Design Details at a Glance
Below is our standard design details for our NB15 Post & Precast Wall System, everything is completely customizable to you specific site requirements.
- up to 43ft (13m)
- 15ft (4.56m) from center-to-center
- Concrete (for fire-rated) or galvanized steel
TYPICAL POST FOOTINGS
- Available in either continuous foundation style or pier foundation to limit underground disturbances
- 15ft (4.57m) long by 18-48in (0.46-1.22m) high
- Double-sided or single-sided absorptive panels available, NRC Rating of up to 0.90
- Can be designed with integrated retaining wall panels
- Panels can be coated with an anti-gravity non-sacrificial coating