Utility Enclosures, Perimeter & Containment Walls
Fire walls meet:
The Durisol FireStop System
Noise Walls - Fire Rated Barriers
Fire protection and noise mitigation in one.
The Durisol FireStop Wall System is an integral piece of the fire suppression and control system within high-voltage substations. Our wall system is completely customizable to the site demands, and our design, engineering and project teams will work as an extension of your team to deliver industry-leading safety & noise protection.
- Alleviate noise concerns with Durisol noise absorbing panels, and prevents reverberation experienced with standard precast walls.
- A wall system designed with all necessary dielectric properties, including non-conductive concrete posts and
- Meets industry standards for fire-ratings, designed with fire rated posts, thermal calking at joints, and have been tested to withstand multiple fires without needed to be replaced.
- Lightweight post and panel system requires minimal installation equipment and crew.
- Quick wall disassembly during transformer repair and maintenance
- Panels come in a variety of architectural textures, patterns and colors, as well as necessary accessories such as vehicle access doors or transparent panels to provide additional light to enclosures.
How can we help?
A trusted partner to utilities providers, our Technical Sales, Engineers, & Project Managers are here to assist you through the entire project.