Protect roadways and reduce noise, all in one.
The Durisol MASH TL-3 System is a modular, ground-mounted absorptive noise barrier system with an integrated precast concrete crash railing. Our system has been successfully tested under MASH (Manual for Assessing Safety Hardware) TL-3 conditions, proving its ability to hold up when needed most and not fail in real world scenarios.
- Bridge Structures
- Roads and Highways
Meets the following MASH TL-3 test criteria:
Main Features and Benefits
- Durisol double-sided absorptive panels alleviate noise concerns and prevent reverberation.
- A barrier system proven to withstand MASH TL-3 impact loads.
- Our lightweight system and modular design require minimal installation equipment and crew.
- Panels come in a variety of architectural textures, patterns and colours.
Design Details at a Glance
Durisol® MASH TL-3 System is a modular absorptive ground mounted noise barrier system with an integrated precast concrete crash railing.
- 39” (1,000mm) high precast steel reinforced concrete single slope traffic barrier with proprietary connection to the noise barrier post.
- W-10 (W250) post ground mounted post design.
- Overall crash tested height of noise wall system installation above pavement was 17.3’ (5.273m), however, designs can vary.