A lightweight barrier system that provides improved visibility and reduces the severity of vehicle collisions on bridges.
Durisol’s Acrylite Soundstop MASH TL-4 System is a transparent, structure-mounted noise barrier system designed for bridges and elevated structures. Our system has been successfully tested under MASH (Manual for Assessing Safety Hardware) TL-4 conditions, proving its ability to stabilize a vehicle and reduce the severity of auto crashes.
The Acrylite Soundstop MASH TL-4 wall system is a robust, turnkey solution for transparent noise barriers, vandal shields or wind screens on bridges and overpasses. These “no maintenance panels” will retain clarity and physical strength despite decades of exposure to sunlight and other elements.
This system is completely customizable to the site demands. Our design, engineering and project teams will work as an extension of your team to deliver industry-leading safety & noise protection.
- Bridge Structures
Main Features and Benefits
- Excellent sound insulating properties.
- A barrier system proven to withstand MASH TL-4 impact loads.
- As little as 100 lbs per linear foot.
- Panels are available as clear or colored panels.
Design Details at a Glance
- Utilizes framed, drop-in style noise barrier panels up to 10’ wide x 8’ high to help speed up installation times.
- Maximum 10' (3,048mm)
- 17' (5.18m)
- Meets MASH TL-4 test criteria.