We have a new Solutions Partner on board to help you with all your alternative, lightweight products!
Silentium Group Inc. is a newly acquired sister company to Durisol, under the Ekho Infrastructure Solutions Inc. umbrella, that is here to service your lightweight, PVC and Aluminum noise barrier needs.
A lightweight barrier built to a new standard of safety.
The Durisol Aluminum MASH TL-4 System is a lightweight, structure-mounted noise barrier system designed for bridges and elevated structures. Our system has been successfully tested under MASH (Manual for Assessing Safety Hardware) TL-4 conditions, proving its ability to stabilize a vehicle and reduce the severity of auto crashes.
- Bridge Structures
- Elevated Roadways
Meets the following MASH TL-4 test criteria:
Main Features and Benefits
- Built with perforations and a sound absorbing mineral wool interior, our panels are available in single or doubled-sided absorptive, and noise reflective options.
- A barrier system proven to withstand MASH TL-4 impact loads.
PANEL RETENTION SYSTEM
- Despite the severity of impact in the crash-test, the wall panels remained intact, and minimal damage was recorded.
Design Details at a Glance
PANEL UNIT WEIGHT
- 8 - 12 lbs / square foot (3.63 - 5.44 kg / square meter)
- W-6 (W150) structure-mounted post
MAXIMUM POST WIDTH
- 10’ (3,048mm)
- 17’ (5.18m)