Transportation – Laval, Québec, Canada
Divided into three sections, the Noise Wall has a distance of 2.1 kilometers between Hwy Papineau and Lublin Street, located on the west side of Laurentides Boulevard.
A unique project detail is the use of Acrylite Soundstop Transparent Panels on the top of concrete panels. While the transparent panels still reduce noise along the busy highway 440, its addition provided a particular aesthetic value for the homes bordering this portion of Hwy Jean-Noel-Lavoie.
Other benefits of Transparent Acrylite Soundstop include:
- High resistance to weathering from UV exposure
- Non-toxic, safe to the environment
- Will not rot, decay or decompose
- Will not yellow, haze or fade from sunlight
- Self-cleaning from rainfall